HBA’s mission is to build goodwill and communication between community, government, businesses and the public through the promotion of members, businesses and non-profit organizations, all to make Holmen a better community and a place to do business. To become a member of the Holmen Business Association please complete the Membership Form below and mail it to HBA, P.O. Box 163, Holmen, WI 54636. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us at HolmenBusiness@gmail.com or by calling Ryan @ 608.526.2990
Membership in the Holmen Business Association is open to businesses, individuals and organizations who have either present or past business or organizational affiliation, in the Holmen area. HBA members meet the 2nd Thursday of every month at a local business and rotates quarterly. All meetings begin at noon and do not require a reservation.
- Website listing of your business
- Busness of the Month gets a special display on the HBA website and promotion in the HBA newsletter!
- Networking opportunities
- Ability to share specials on the HBA website
- Ability to share special in the HBA montly newsletter
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers!
- Attending meetings is encouraged, but not required! Come join us for networking & fun!
- $100 for Business Members
- $60 for Civic Members and Non-profit Organizations
To apply for HBA membership, please complete the HBA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
To Complete Form in Word:
- Download /Open form
- Click on Enable Editing
- If you don’t see the Enable Editing box, click on View, then choose Edit Document
- Complete form and save to YOUR computer where you can easily retrieve it